DIFFERENT TYPES OF PAVING AND DRIVEWAYS
As a specialised landscape contractor we can design and construct all types of paved areas and driveways. Our completed works includes patios/verandas, pool areas, entertaining and alfresco areas, paths and driveways.
Our capabilities allow us to provide any construction method you desire whilst using a range of materials to complement your home.
PAVING AND DRIVEWAY MATERIALS
We offer a range of materials and finishes to compliment your landscape to work best for your home. These are and not limited to:
- Coloured concrete
- Stenciled/stamped concrete
- Pebblecrete/epoxy stone finishes
- Porcelain/ceramic tiles
- Concrete pavers
- natural stone tiles/pavers
PAVING AND DRIVEWAY PATTERNS/FINISHES
The materials used above can also be enhanced by the installation method, pattern or finish. These are and not limited to:
- Diagonal basket weave paving
- French pattern paving
- Stretcher bond pattern paving
- Herringbone pattern paving
- Stamped concrete with a large format tile finish
- Coved concrete finish
- Broom concrete finish
- any other type of pattern or finish you’ve seen at a neighbours or friends house, TV or in a magazine.
Whatever you want, we can provide it to add to your home.